ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Friendly School - Clean Air - Good Money - Low Hours - Learn Chinese
Date 2012-12-30 21:12:06 Location : Asia:China
1. Full, legal Working Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate
2. Salary above 8000 RMB monthly
3. Supported accomodation, including pick up and hotel on arrival while we help you choose an apartment.
4. A maximum 18 hours per week salary - if you teach any more hours you will be paid extra overtime money, if you teach fewer than 18 hours you will still receive your full monthly pay.
5. 4,200 RMB Airfare allowance
6. 3000 RMB end of contract bonus
7. Paid health insurance
8. Full course books, course guides, toys and teaching resources
9. 1 week’s paid training before you begin teaching
Looking to spend some time living in China, experiencing the culture and/or learning the language - why not work with us and get paid while you do it?
Have a quick look around the internet and you will see that Dalian is an ideal place to live and study Chinese (partly because it’s a bit of a secret, shh). Smaller and less international than Beijing and Shanghai, Dalian has a good climate, nice beaches, and some of the cleanest city air in China. Dalian is attractive as a study destination because of the prestige dialect of Chinese spoken here in the Northeast, and for its many good language schools.
So where do we come in? Well, we pay a competitive salary for very low teaching hours, with no office hours and no homework marking - leaving you with plenty of time to study, or pursue other personal interests. Of our 8 foreign teachers, 3 have become fluent while living in Dalian and working with us, and we will be happy to advise you including putting you in touch with the best language school and private tutors.
Shane English is a private language school located in central Dalian. A small and friendly school, we mostly teach children between the ages of 3-17. We pride ourselves on quality teaching and we make sure to give you the support you need to teach well and have fun. All our lessons are conducted completely in English and you will have a Chinese teaching assistant to help with any communication issues.
We are seeking reliable and enthusiastic teachers who are native speakers of English, hold a university degree as well as a TEFL/TESOL, and have two years experience (visa requirement). We are looking for teachers to begin in the new year.
If you are interested in joining the Shane team and you meet the requirements, please send us following:
1. Resume/CV with references
2. Scanned copy of your University Degree
3. Scanned copy of your TESOL/TEFL certificate
4. Recent photograph
5. A brief description of who you are