ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Instructors and Math, Science, Physics Teachers
Date 2013-01-02 05:01:03 Location : Middle East
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, Canada, British, New Zealand, Australian, or South African. We are looking for teachers to start (January/February 2013).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Position titles: ESL Instructors, and Primary/Secondary teachers (math, science, physics)
Type: University/Institute/International Schools
Gender: Male & Female
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and more)
Availability: January/February 2013
U.S., CANADIAN, BRITISH, OR SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS only.
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
• (For ESL positions) Bachelors' Degree in related field, or Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
• (For Math/Science/Physics teacher positions) Bachelors' Degree in a related subject
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate.
• Native English speakers only
• Male or female candidates
• Citizenship must be U.S., Canada, U.K., or South African
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
• Planning schemes of work;
• Assessing students' progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD);
• Basic salary. = $2466-3500+ USD
• Housing. = $400 USD+ (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• Transportation. = $ 133+ USD
• Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid.
• 30 days vacation and holidays paid.
• Sick days paid
• Total package = $3000-4033+ USD