ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teachers Needed in Zhuhai City - Guangdong Province
Date 2013-01-02 05:01:37 Location : Asia:China
English teachers needed in Zhuhai
(Guangdong Province, China)
Zhuhai American TPR English School
Zhuhai American TPR English School was established in 1992 and was the first English School in China to obtain ISO9001 certification. It has also obtained the RAB Certificate of America. In its 20 years of development, TPR has established a total of 14 branches and franchise schools in Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Dongguan. Our school has developed into a mature, professional institution with a well-structured management system and a team of dedicated and experienced staff that shares both Chinese and Western Culture. American TPR English School is a warm and welcoming place to work at.
The combined student strength of all the TPR branches and franchise schools is around 9,000 per year and the foreign teachers number around 50.
TPR's Teaching Methods
TPR has adopted a specific and proven effective teaching method called Total Physical Response - TPR for short - which was developed in the United States and Europe as a primary language teaching method. The school also focuses on "Situational English" and provides training to students of all ages. The unique listening and speaking environment of the school has earned TPR an enviable reputation.
Preferred contract period: 1 year from 1 March 2013 to 28 February 2014
Teachers needed: 3 native English speakers for Zhuhai
For a 1 year contract we offer a starting monthly salary of RMB 6,300 in Zhuhai City based on 21 teaching hours per week.
* RMB 120 per teaching hour for overtime teaching.
* Air ticket allowance: RMB 5,000 every single year.
* Performance bonus: RMB 2,000 per year.
* Free furnished living accommodation for two with internet connection. (Or, in lieu of that, a housing allowance of RMB 800 to 1,000 per month)
* Free internet access at school.
* Free Z visa, expert certificate and residence permit.
* Medical insurance (for accident) with limited coverage of RMB 100,000 and medical insurance (for serious illness) with limited coverage of RMB 10,000.
* Transportation allowance from the apartment to the school branch if itˇ¦s beyond 20 minutesˇ¦ walking distance.
* Free initial teacher training and on-going training.
* At least 30 days paid vacation.
* Free outings every term such as hot springs, rafting, Shenzhen Cultural Village, etc.)
* Free Mandarin Chinese classes.
1. Native English speakers from Australia, Britain, Canada, New Zealand and the United States of America.
2. Minimum qualification: A Bachelor's degree + 2 yearsˇ¦ teaching experience. (A TEFL or TESOL or TESL or CELTA certificate would be an added advantage)
3. Age: 23 to 50 years old and in good health.
4. Should have Enthusiasm to teach English to different age groups and be open to experiencing different cultures.