ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Dongtan, South Korea
Date 2013-01-08 02:01:44 Location : Asia:Korea
My name is Heidi, Vice principal at E2E English Education. E2E is a private English academy for elementary to middle school students in Dongtan New Town, near Suwon and Yongin area in Korea.
Our curriculum is based on North American School ESL and all the teaching materials are provided from the school.
The owners of the E2E are young Korean-Canadians, so you will not have miscommunication while you are working here.
We have a fun working enviornment. In the school, we have 10 classrooms, teacher's lounge, library, and a movie theater.
Please read the information below and send the required documents if you are interested in working with us.
If you have further questions about the job, please do not hesitate to ask me.
E2E English Education
Type of Position: Full-Time
Starting date: March 20th, 2012 (2~5 days training in advance)
Location: Hwasung City (Dongtan New Town) **takes 30 minutes by bus to Seoul (Gangnam & Myung-dong)
Salary: 2.0Mil.KRW~2.5Mil.KRW (Depends on your experience)
Teaching Hours: 6hrs(day)
Age group: Elementary~Middle
Working Hours: MWF: 1:30~9:00, TTh: 1:45~9:10 (break & dinner time in between)
Airfare: Up to 1000,000 KRW (roundtrip ticket, negotiable) (If you are in Korea one way only)
Housing: Fully Furnished single housing or housing allowance of 400,000won KRW
Paid Vacation: 10 Days (9 days in summer, 9 days in winter on set dates, ncluding weekends)
Severance Pay: Yes (after completing a year contract)
1. We are all in English Academy with native teachers only.
2. Owners (Principal and Vice-Principal) are 'young' Korean-Canadians.
3. E2E was found in March, 2011 (new and we're growing!)
4. We currently have 6 foreign teachers but will be filled up to nine.
5. You'll have your own classroom with a computer.
6. Curriculum is based on North American school's ESL program - Syllabus, teacher's guide, curriculum, tests & quizzes are all ready for teachers.
7. Speaking Korean is not allowed in the academy for the students. (strictly punished if students speak Korean)
- B/A OR B/S FROM CANADA, USA, AND OTHER ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
- TESOL/TESL DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE PREFERRED (not mandatory)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING ENGLISH
- MUST BE RESPONSIBLE
- MUST LOVE CHILDREN