ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.

Apply Directly to Chung Dahm Learning Now and Get the Best Choices in Locations

Date 2013-01-11 06:01:14 Location : Asia:Korea

Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.

We are now hiring for March, April, and May.

Instructors are expected to arrive at least one or two days before the start of the session. We always have positions open so there is a training session at least once a month starting on Mondays (please inquire with your recruiter).

APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits:

- monthly salary of 2.0-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours or hourly rate 25,000-35,000 KRW with minimum 96 guaranteed hours.

- E-2 visa sponsorship

- rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan

- 50/50 health insurance/pension (under monthly package)

- Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract (under monthly package)

- Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL


- be a native English speaker

- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa

- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries

- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)