ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL job starting immediately on February, inviting serious teachers
Date 2013-01-18 04:01:28 Location : Asia
Four native English speakers urgently required to work at the Mongolian National University. We offer 2 year contract, salary of USD800 per month, back trip air ticket, free fully furnished accommodation near the university. Plus! Every summer we will take you on a four day, three night tour of beautiful places Mongolia.
The Mongolian National University is the second biggest private institutions of higher education in Mongolia which was established in 1998. Its distinguished history of excellence and hard work continues until these days providing students unique opportunities to make difference through academic teaching, research and professional programs. Currently more than 5000 students study at the 58 undergraduate programs, and 3 graduate programs.
Our university pays close attention for foreign language education therefore only MNU students are trained for 7 semesters with advanced specialized knowledge of English education and curriculum contents, and the ability to use English.
Our committed objectives are to standardize English training in Mongolia and introduce international standard tests, certificates and improve the skills and qualifications of ESL teachers, giving opportunities to learners to advance their academic and business career on the global market. By being able to get internationally recognized certificates Mongolians will have the chance to work abroad and pursue their career and academic goals without any hindrance on the international market.
Description of duties and responsibilities
• Prepare lesson plans and teach English to speakers of other languages including writing, reading, speaking, grammar, and listening skills. It may also include teaching pronunciation and accent reduction
• Familiarize the fulltime Mongolian teachers with techniques for teaching communicative English
• Conduct the interviews of students and assess the English levels of students
• Evaluate students and marking tests, quizzes and homework
• Refill other teachers’ lessons when they are sick or absent
• Write student reports or development forms
• Attend teacher meetings and workshops when requested
Please forward us the following documents for the application.
- resume or CV
- cover letter
- a scan of the identifying pages of your passport
- a scan of your university diploma or other qualification(s)
- a scan of your TESOL/TEFL certificate(s).
- a scan of your recent picture