ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
IMMEDIATE Full-Time ESL English Teaching Position Available in Hanoi, Vietnam
Date 2013-01-21 02:01:14 Location : Asia
We are now looking to add an additional Full-Time teaching position at our center starting in February 2013. Washington Language Center is a moderately sized language center located in Hanoi entering the fifth year of operation. We are always looking for fresh talent to join our team of Native speaker teachers here at our center. The full-time position we are offering at our center is a wonderful opportunity to expand one’s own experience and enjoy a stable and reliable source of work while experiencing the wonderful culture of Vietnam. With the benefits of days off a week, paid work permit, and contract bonuses, the position is ideal for those who are old to ESL. Please take the time to read over the details below of the position and email us with your application. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.
Details of Position:
- Full-Time teachers commit to a five day working week. During this week a teacher would expect a minimum of 15 hours of in class teaching time.
- This position is an exclusive position. Under the contract you commit to teach English for our center exclusively.
- No deduction is taken from monthly salary.
- Contract completion Bonuses (determined by the duration of contract and nature of the applicant)
- Monthly Bonuses for exceptional performance
- Receive training to improve teaching skills
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- European, Australian, American, or South African (non-Asian)
- College Degree (4 years)
- CELTA or TESOL certificate
- At least 1 year of teaching experience (experience with young students preferred)
- Available to begin work immediately
- High level of in class Energy
- Enthusiastic about teaching ESL
- A professional attitude and appearance
- Able to teach in Local School classroom setting
- Able to manage a large classroom size