ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Conversational English Full-time Teaching Position in Gwangju
Date 2013-01-27 04:01:14 Location : Asia:Korea
Start date: February 1st, 2013 and March 1st ,2013
1. Salary - Base salary up to 2.4 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
2. Working Hours - Teach six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week and 20 work days per month.
3. Vacation – Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
1. Round trip airfare reimbursed
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance
3. Severance bonus equal to 1 month salary
4. Medical Insurance, National Pension, Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance shared by BCM
1. B.A. /BSc./B.Ed. (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference)
2. Prefer applicants with formal EFL teaching experience or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL Certification.
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing
in Korea will be given preference.