ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Taiwanese rural students need a good ESL teacher!
Date 2013-01-31 01:01:34 Location : Asia:Taiwan
*Location: A private language school in Changhua County, Taiwan (middle of Taiwan, a convenient & safe town), was founded in 2000. It has an excellent reputation for good teaching effectiveness, with 3 branches and 1 kindergarten now.
*Student's age: 6-12 yrs old.
---Monday,Tuesday,Thursday & Friday: 2:00pm-9:00pm
*Teaching hours: 20 teaching hrs/week max. Overtime teaching pays extra TWD$500/hour.
*Salary: TWD$55,000~59,000 (1st~4th month: TWD$55,000 , 5th~8th month:TWD$57,000 , 9th~12th month:TWD59,000 ) Please understand that rural parents can not afford too high-priced tuition fees.
1. End of contract performance bonus: TWD$10,000 (paid with the final month salary)
2. Guaranteed pay, income TAX-FREE (save you over TWD$ 80,000 a year)
3. ARC(Alien Resident Certificate) and work permit provided; Health insurance covered 70% by school---You pay only around TWD$400 a month!
4. 11 days of PAID vacations: 4 National holidays and 7-day Chinese New Year holiday!
5. Free accommodation: a personal & furnished room at our own teacher’s dorm (save you over TWD$5,000 a month)
6. Free Airport pickup
7. One year contract extendable
1. Must be a Native English Speaker
2. Finished Bachelors Degree at least
3. Plan to work oversea for 2 years at least