ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Academic Management Positions
Date 2013-02-06 03:02:43 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
- School Director
- Kindergarten School Coordinator
- Primary School Coordinator
- Secondary School Coordinator
( Chiangmai & Phathumthani)
Supervision and evaluation of teaching staff; design and implement the educational program; prepare and implement personnel and school discipline policies that provide safety and an effective learning environment for all students, teachers and staff, organize and direct the accreditation process, establish an assessment system that provides reliable and valid information on student learning. This will involve collecting feedback from key constituent groups, parents, students, teachers, staff.
• Male or Female, age above 35 years old.
• At least Master Degree in Education or any related field.
• Have experiences in management bilingual or international school and curriculum is preferred.
• Good knowledge of biculturalism, hands-on communicator in English and Thai
• Strong leadership skill, management principles, decisive, flexible, and innovative thinker.
• Competent in setting direction and maintaining focus on School mission and vision.
• Fluent in English
• Able to work in upcountry