ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Language Teaching Positions Throughout Thailand
Date 2013-02-19 02:02:43 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
All positions would start at the beginning of May 2013.
The following are the provinces we currently have partner schools within. Please provide the province of interest so that we may respond with available openings, if any.
Available Provinces: Bangkok, Thonburi, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Saraburi, Buriram, Surin, Chaiyaphum, Suratthani
About the ICEP Program:
The Intensive Communicative English Program is designed to give students a highly effective command of English with a focus on both fluency and accuracy. Our approach to education is fun and student-centered while integrating traditional teaching techniques with technology to greatly enhance the classroom experience. Tasks and projects are used to reinforce student learning and challenge students to improve. Comprehensive testing is used to ensure teachers assist students to continue achieving measurable results. Students gain both the language skills and confidence they need to succeed in the ASEAN community of tomorrow. The highlights of the Intensive Communicative English Program include:
• Contemporary student books and workbooks imported from the USA.
• Student-centered activities including repetition, modeling, error correction and group work.
• Comprehensive curriculum which develops all skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• 35,000 baht (ICEP) salary per month plus 500 baht per hour over 100 teaching hours/monthly.
* ICEP: 11 month contract with April as unpaid leave.
* No reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours
• Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
• End of Contract bonus up to 30,000 baht.
• Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum.
• BUPA medical insurance paid.
• BUPA dental insurance paid.
• 1-2 weeks paid vacation (additional week for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
• All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
* These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
• 2-4 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
• Assistance in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL).
• Visa extension, work permit, and teacher’s license paid by BFITS.
• Required "Thai Culture Course" for Work Permit/Visa paid by company.
• Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
• Airport pickup. (if needed)
• Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
• Western Management.
• Teaching hours range from 20-25 a week.
• Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class with dedicated, air conditioned classrooms provided in some schools.
• School hours are approximately 08.00-15.30 Monday to Friday.
• Curriculum and lesson plans are already developed and provided to teacher.
• All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS (student books, worksheets, lesson plans, flash cards).