Date 2013-02-20 02:02:56 Location : Asia:China
Hangzhou City is a capital city of Zhejiang Province, most famous for its natural scenery. It is a political, economic, scientific, educational and cultural center of ZhejiangProvince. It is a tourist, historical and cultural city of China with over 2000 years history.
It is among the seven most famous ancient capitals in CHINA and it has an area of 16596 km2 and with a population of 6,215,800.
Hangzhou City has special sceneries, such as the Westlake, the Qiantan River, and so on. It was taken as paradise by many people.
Introduction of School:
Furen Kidcastle Training center of Hangzhou, specialized in training the children English, is the franchised school of Kidcastle Educational Institute, which has steadily grown into one of the premier English-language teaching organizations in the world. Itís established in 2003 in Hangzhou, a world famous tourist city where you can enjoy comfortably.
It takes 20 minutes to go to downtown area from our school. The series of Kidcastle teaching books and materials are used. Each class lasts 40 minutes.
Age of students: 3-12 yrs old Number of students per class: 20
RMB 9000 monthly for 16 hours per week (teaching 24 classes per week, 40 minutes per class)
1. Free furnished air-conditioned apartment, including bedroom, washroom, kitchen, color TV with Cable TV connection, air conditioner, telephone, washing machine, shower, western-style toilet, gas hot plate, 24 hour supply of hot water.
If FT wants to accommodate by himself, he will be paid Rmb1500 for accommodation fee.
2. Air ticket allowance of Rmb7,000 for 12 months contract, itís paid at the end of contract date.
3. Provide medical insurance and work visa
- Bachelor degree; from Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland
- Have relevant teaching experience; Like to teach kids and children
- Be willing to teach 12 months
Expected arrival date: the mid of March, 2013