ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full-time Teachers and Trainees for May Start
Date 2013-02-21 04:02:02 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
School Locations: Ayutthaya, Trat, Kalasin, Chayaphum, Anthong, Nakhonsawan, Pathumthani, Phitsanulok, Sukhothai, etc.
To be considered for the above positions, you must be a native speaker of English and HAVE a degree in any field. Some experiences teaching Thai children are preferred but not necessary.
- Teaching primary and secondary school students, 18-20 hours/week (The teacher works Mondays-Fridays, 8:00-16:00 hrs.)
- Salary: 30,000-35,000 per month, depending on experiences
- Working visa (Non-immigrant B visa) and work permit are facilitated by the school.
- Internet access at the school
- Accommodation is assisted to find in a walking distance to the school. The costs range from 2,500 – 4,000 baht/month.
- Starting date: May16, 2013 Finishing date: February 29, 2014 (with possibility of extension, depending upon your performance)
*****Remarks: All of the selected candidates, after the interview via Skype or walk-in for the full-time teaching positions are required to attend a two-day teacher training and orientation on May 7-8, 2013 at Woraburi Ayothaya Convention Resort in Ayutthaya. Practical teaching and classroom observations will be provided to all new teachers. The first day of the actual class will start on May 16. The Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to every candidate. Contracts will be signed and school names will be informed during the teacher training workshop.
2. Teaching Trainee (for inexperienced applicants)
Learn to Teach and Earn as an English Language Teaching Trainee (ELTT)
Language Services (LS Thailand) is now offering opportunities for English native speaking candidates to gain teaching and cultural experiences as an English Language Teaching Trainee (ELTT).
Position: English Language Teaching Trainee (ELTT)
Duration: 1 year and start all year round
LS Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand, ~ an hour north of Bangkok
- You will practice teaching English conversation to adult learners at LS Office.
- One day per week, you will practice teaching Thai children at one of our schools in LS School network.
- Occasionally, you will act as a substitute teacher for our current teachers who are teaching at different schools in different locations.
- Apart from mentioning above, you will get a chance to participate in our LS English camp projects conducted in different locations in Thailand. The English camps will give you opportunities to explore and see more of the real Thailand.
-Your working hours are flexible, but basically it is 9:00-16:00 on Mondays-Fridays.
What will be provided for our ELTT?
- Helpful supports from experienced Thai staff both in living and teaching while joining the project.
- Free accommodation located in Phranakhon Si Ayutthaya, the World Heritage city . It is a furnished room in an apartment with air-conditioner, a fridge, TV, hot shower. It is located in a walking distance to our office. You can just move in with your bag.
- Connections with Thai English teachers in different schools through LS activities.
- A basic stipend of 4,000 baht per month.
- Free basic Thai lessons and culture.
- Opportunities to travel Thailand through LS English camp projects.
- When performing as a substitute teacher or joining our English camp projects, transportation, accommodation, and a stipend of 500 baht per day will be additionally provided.
- Free wireless internet access at our office.
- At the end of the contract, if preferred, opportunities to teach English full-time in LS network schools will be recommended.
- A Non-immigrant B (working) visa will be facilitated by our partner schools, either Anuban Wat Angthong school in Angthong (primary) or Bangsaiwitthaya School (secondary), Wat Banchang School in Ayutthaya. A work permit will be facilitated to obtain afterwards.
- Holidays with pay during Christmas and New Year on December 24 – January 3 and Thai New Year on April 9 – 16
- An LS English Language Teaching Certificate (LSELTC) will be awarded at end of the training program.
Who can apply?
You should be:
- a native English speaker
- a graduate or new graduate with a Bachelor’s degree/ or final year university student with an outstanding GPA
- If without a degree, you must be eager to gain teaching and cultural experiences