ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EFL Native Speaking Teachers Needed in Moscow, Russia
Date 2013-02-28 02:02:02 Location : Europe
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, medicine and IT. Along with this, we have Content-based courses in Business and PR and English Club.
IELTS is the world's leading test of English for higher education and migration. Over one million people take IELTS every year, and this number is growing rapidly. More than 6,000 universities, government bodies and professional organizations accept IELTS scores. There is a growing demand for IELTS preparation services in our school, which will give you an opportunity to develop as an IELTS teacher. If you have an experience of teaching IELTS, you can apply for a position of IELTS examiner which will be a great step in your career.
Our school became an IELTS Pretesting Center over a year ago and now we are an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
- Candidates be natives from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand;
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc);
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (preferred);
- Between 1 and 2 years' EFL teaching experience in Europe.
- 9/12 month contract with full academic support.
- Full in-house academic support.
- A teacher's monthly salary from 30 000 rubles (approx $1000) for 26 academic hours a week or 36 000 (approx $1200) for 30 academic hours a week. There is a possibility to have some extra hours for attractive remuneration: if you take 4-6 extra hours a week you will make 500-600 USD per month.
Please take into consideration that the salary on its own is only a part of the remuneration package. The school provides the following free of charge:
1. Good quality shared accommodation very close to a metro station. There is a free repair and replacement service. All utility bills are paid for except for telephone bills.
2. Full visa support during the contract.
3. A free medical card is provided for insurance purposes throughout the teacherís employment.
4. Unlimited metro travel card (which covers all expenses within Moscow and its suburbs). All branches are situated on, or near metro line.
5. Reasonable flight allowance.
6. Paid induction period.
7. Meeting at the airport on arrival.
8. Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers). Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your career but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
9. Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
10. Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.