ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
2013 March Term teaching Positions Available with Aston in China!
Date 2013-03-02 05:03:05 Location : Asia:China
8 Reasons to Teach with Aston
1. China's largest American-managed English school group
2. Ongoing training and support to help you realize your full potential as a teacher
3. Schools in 7 of the top 20 cities for foreigners to live in in China as voted in International Talent Magazine.
4. More than 100 schools to choose from in 60 cities
5. Opportunities for advancement with Aston, as well as our corporate training, kindergarten, overseas study, and Aston Workshop curriculum design partners.
6. Flexible contracts with 16, 20, or 25 teaching hours per week (with 4, 3,and 2 days off per week respectively).
7. Full work visa and residence permit provided
8. Choice of contract length: 6 or 12 months starting in March. Contracts can be extended.
We are Looking for Teachers for Gaomi, Tengzhou, Xuzhou, Yancheng, Zibo, Kurla, Yulin, Huaibei, Hefei Shiyan, Taiyuan, and Tangshan.
*Upto 7000 RMB for normal contract.
*Free 4 hours Chinese Lessons a week
*2-4 days off per week.
*14 days Annual leave plus Chinese holidays
*Ongoing Teacher & career development
*Inter school transfers available on contract completion
*Management & Teacher Trainer opportunities available after acquired Aston experience
*Native speakers of English at least 22 years old
*Nationalities preferred are American, Australian,British,Canadian, Irish and New Zealander
*College degree in any subject
*Must enjoy the idea of teaching children