ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Business GERMAN Trainers needed (online teaching)
Date 2013-03-15 04:03:25 Location : Other
LearnShip Networks GmbH is a global language learning provider headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are also the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online teaching, connecting students and trainers internationally through the use of our state-of-the –art virtual classroom (NO MORE COMMUTING!).
Our freelance teachers are located in many countries, and are able teach from the convenience of their homes. We offer private and group courses which provide our students with a unique and personalized learning experience.
We are currently recruiting GERMAN teachers with the following backgrounds:
· German Trainer with Technical background or experience (Architecture, Production, Manufacturing, Engineering.. etc)
· German Trainers with Medical / Nursing experience
(Note: Please mention one of these positions in your email subject line for tracking purposes)
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• All applicants must be a native speaker of German with native intonation, accent, and pronunciation
• Experience working in one of the fields mentioned above.
• Applicants should be willing to teach adults with all levels of German proficiency -- from beginner to advanced (A1-C2 on the Common European Framework scale)
• Foreign Language Teaching Certification and/or University Qualifications* *Experience in other professions will be considered (i.e.: trade, finance, legal, etc.)
• Applicants must have a minimum of 15 hours of availability per week, preferably at least 3 -5 consecutive hours on weekday mornings and/or afternoons (i.e. Monday, Wednesday, Friday -- 8:00 AM -- 1:00 PM Central European Time - CET).
• Comfortable with using technology and the internet
• Energetic and highly-motivated
• Friendly, outgoing personality
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
• Experience in teaching German /Business German
• Intermediate or higher level of proficiency in one or more of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, and/or Mandarin Chinese
• Fun working atmosphere
• Opportunity to gain experience in online-teaching utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule
• An attractive hourly wage