ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Saudi Arabia - Major Oil Company: ESL Instructors and Math Instructors (Only Males)
Date 2013-03-15 04:03:52 Location : Middle East
Position: ESL Instructors & Math Instructors (Only Males)
Nationalities Preferred: USA, UK, Irish, Philippines, Jordan & Turkey
Project Name: Saudi Aramco
Job Location: Within Saudi Arabia
Contract Type / Duration: Bachelor / Minimum One year (Renewable)
Recruitment Workshop Date:February, March & April 2013
20 Hours classroom teaching.
Evaluation of students work.
Mentoring and advising students.
Undertaking professional activities.
Coordinating with student activities.
Preparation of lessons.
Marking of homework and class work.
Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests.
Assessment and reporting of student performance.
Development of Supplementary Materials For Core Syllabuses Or For Special Courses.
Attending staff meetings or workshops arranged by senior staff.
Assisting with the running of public examinations.
Playing a full and active part in the life of the University/Organization.
Attractive Basic Salary of USD 3,500 – USD 8,000 (Approx.)
The successful candidates would be given immediate offers on the spot. An attractive tax free salary up to US $ 8000 per month could be offered to the successful candidates depending upon their education, experience, skills and present earnings. Following benefits would also be provided apart from monthly cash salary:
Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Air-conditioned etc.)
Transportation Provided /Allowances
Comprehensive Health Coverage
SIM card, pocket money provided upon arrival
Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
One Month Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
Free Shopping Trips 2 Days a Week
Free Adventure Trips on Weekends
Visa & Sponsorship Paid
NOTE: If required, Company will assist the trainer to bring his family on his own expenses.
Minimum Requirements / Experience:
One of the following:
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in TEFL/TESL or
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in English, Applied Linguistics or modern languages with a teaching certificate in CELTA /DELTA or
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in a non- related English field of study, but only if it is supported by a teaching English certificate such as CELTA /DELTA, TESL or TEFL and relevant full-time teaching experience.
• Minimum 4 years of recent full-time teaching English
Terms & Condition:
• Those who will be able to attend the workshop in their respective Countries on below said (tentative) dates are only eligible to apply.
• Any local transportation paid by the candidate to reach out the workshop will be reimbursed.
• Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
Tentative dates of workshop:
ïƒ˜ USA (Dallas and Los Angeles)
• 20th – 24th March 2013 in Dallas (Shortlisted candidates will be interview)
• 26th & 27th March 2013 for Walk-in Interviews in Dallas
• 30th March – April 02nd 2013 in Los Angeles (To interview shortlisted plus approved walk-in candidates)
ïƒ˜ Philippines (12th – 16th March 2013)
ïƒ˜ Turkey & Jordan (2nd week of April & 1st week of May 2013)