ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Part Time Casual Teachers - ESOL
Date 2013-03-21 06:03:13 Location : Oceania
Part Time Casual Teachers - ESOL - 00001K14
TAFE NSW - South Western Sydney Institute
Part Time Casual Teachers
Salary: $71.59 per hour
Are you passionate about your industry? Do you want to share your knowledge and expertise? This is your opportunity!
TAFE NSW - South Western Sydney Institute is now accepting applications from qualified and experienced persons who wish to be considered for placement on a Suitability List to teach in the above area.
You must apply online
Your application should address the selection criteria, listed below
Specific Inquiries: Aki Gallos 02 9827 5258
Additional Information and Forms
Information for Teaching positions
Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110) information
Closing Date: Monday 8 April 2013, 11:59pm
An Information Session will be held at 6:00pm on Tuesday 26 March 2013 in the Education and Training Centre Auditorium, located on the corner of Bigge and Moore Streets, Liverpool. Meet key staff, including new and experienced teachers. Gain tips on applying.
RSVPs are essential due to limited places. Confirm your attendance by Friday 22 March 2013 via email@example.com or by calling (02) 9609 9283 or (02) 9609 9254.
Location Sydney Region-Sydney - South
Other Locations Sydney Region-Sydney - West, Sydney Region-Sydney - Greater West
Work Type Part-time
Total Remuneration Package: $71.59 per hour.
Job Category Vocational education and training/TAFE
Organisation TAFE NSW
Contact Recruitment Officer - (02) 9609 9249
1. Recognised Degree or equivalent, including the equivalent of one year's full-time study relevant to English Language teaching methodology.
2. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or able to demonstrate equivalent competencies.
3. Relevant and current vocational/community experience, including a minimum of 50 hours of post qualification experience in designing and delivering programs relevant to ESOL.
4. Demonstrated ability to design and implement programs of training and assessment in more than one delivery context.
5. Current knowledge and awareness of access and equity issues relevant to students' needs.
6. High level written and oral communication skills in English.
7. Commitment and ability to facilitate learning in an adult environment.
8. Commitment and capacity to implement Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Ethical Practice, Ethnic Affairs Priorities Statements, Work Health and Safety (WH&S) as they relate to the position.