ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
We are accepting applications for our campuses nationwide
Date 2013-03-25 06:03:13 Location : Asia:Korea
Summer Semester starts on May 17, 2013
Avalon English is a highly respected and reputable after-school English academy in South Korea. With campuses located nationwide, Avalon English is one of the biggest English Academy Corporations in S. Korea. At Avalon, students develop their English language skills by studying with both Korean English teachers and native English speakers. Students spend half of their time with a Korean teacher, and the other half with a native English speaker. Each teacher focuses on slightly different areas. The Korean teachers primarily focus on grammar and vocabulary, giving the students the chance to ask questions and get clarification in their own language. In the native English speaker’s class, the focus is on listening, speaking, reading, writing, and pronunciation. This gives the students the chance to implement the things they’ve learned and be immersed in an English-only environment, allowing them to sharpen their English communication skills.
Avalon English is seeking to hire qualified hardworking English instructors to groom young minds to be proficient in communication through the English language.
- Monday through Saturday teaching schedule (5 work days)
- Official Working Hours: 2:00-10:00pm (Champ elementary campus) or 3:00-11:00pm (IVY middle campus)
- One year contract
- Monthly Salary: 2.1 Million KRW ~ 2.4 Million KRW (depending on experience and qualifications.)
- Starting date: Open
- Locations: South Korea, campuses located nationwide
- Benefits: Furnished single housing, 10 days paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, 50% medical insurance, 50% of national pension, round trip air ticket reimbursement, and completion bonus equal to one month’s salary.
Visa Requirements: Preparing your Documents will take anywhere from 8-12 weeks so please start early.
a) Native English speaker
b) To have a passport from one of the following countries:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- The UK
c) To have a 4-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from those countries.