ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Two English teachers in Jiangpu (Nanjing), China
Date 2013-04-21 05:04:10 Location : Asia:China
The teachers at DD Dragon Jiang Pu recieve progressive training and instruction that works alongside the DD Dragon curriculum. Within the system there is freedom for creativity and expansion, but new teachers will be able to observe, experience, and even partake in vetted teachersí lessons before receiving their own classes.
What we are looking for:
* Good-natured people who are passionate about teaching/education. * Committed people who want to experience the blessings of life in China.
* Those who can work well with others in an array of environments.
* Those who enjoy children and have a strong desire to see them grow.
What we require:
* Native English speaker.
* Age between 22-40.
* Bachelorís degree or above.
* TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certificate.
What we offer:
* A competitive salary of 7,500 Yuan/month (aprox. $1,200 U.S./month).
* A housing allowance of 1,000 Yuan/month.
* Chinese work visa (Z).
* Flight reimbursement of 6000 Yuan (half given after 6 months).
* End of the contract bonus of 4000 Yuan on completion.
* Teacher training, support, and development.
* Medical insurance.
* Work up to 18 hours a week (possibly more during peak seasons).
* Class sizes of up to 12 students; ages 4-13.
* Each class is 1 hour long.
* Training and curriculum provided by the school.