ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Job in Shanghai 12,000 to 15,000RMB
Date 2013-04-22 07:04:02 Location : Asia:China
Our school is currently holding interviews for a new teaching position. If you are looking to teach in a modern, professional school and have the abundance of energy and creativity to teach English to young learners then do read on.
Our school is equipped with modern facilities and up to date technology as well as a variety of course materials popular with both teachers and students. We currently have 17 campuses all across Shanghai, and are seeking to grow even more. As a teacher, you will be assigned to a single location in which to teach mainly young learners aged 3 to 18 years old. Each student is placement tested on entering the school which means students studying together have the same level of English. Class sizes are kept small to ensure real progress is made.
we provide a challenging and supportive English Language learning environment that draws students and faculty together with a nurturing spirit in the pursuit of knowledge.
Shanghai – The city
Known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, Shanghai is truly an international metropolis in every sense of the word. The most vibrant and progressive city in China, Shanghai is the economic and cultural center, blending an incredible mix of Eastern and Western culture. On one side of the mighty Yangtze River flowing through Shanghai is the Pu Dong district, rural farm land just 20 years ago, it is now the financial and commercial hub with skyscrapers stretching ever higher. Along the western bank of the river, the iconic Bund is a reminder of Shanghai’s colonial past featuring grand European architecture.
For those who like to shop, party and eat, Shanghai has all you could possibly want and more. But despite its cosmopolitan reputation, pockets of quaint tradition remain alive and well, dotted throughout the city. Explore countless old markets, back streets crammed with local eateries and discover incense filled temples still central to the locals’ daily life.
· Maximum of 18 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Use audio / video materials in classes
· Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 12,000 - 15,000 RMB per month
· End of contract bonus: 5,000 RMB
· Airport pick-up and assistance on finding suitable accommodation
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Health insurance
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities