ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
YBM HEAD OFFICE is Now Hiring for its ADULT LEARNERS Division!!
Date 2013-04-25 09:04:29 Location : Asia:Korea
LOCATIONS & START DATES
Note that applicants must be available to attend paid training sessions (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) in the third week of the month preceding their intended start dates.
Busan*: YBM Busan – June; YBM Daeyon - June; YBM Premier Seomyun**- June
Daegu: YBM Daegu – June/July
Incheon*: YBM Bupyeong - June
Seongnam: YBM Bundang - June
Seoul: YBM English One to One(Gangnam)**- May; YBM-ELS Jongno–
June-July; YBM Shinchon – June-July; YBM-ELS Gangnam – July-August
*Applicants for Busan and Incheon positions must possess an original apostilled, federal level, fingerprint based criminal records check. This is a requirement of the Ministry of Education for all instructors, regardless of current visa status and prior length of stay in Korea.
**YBM English One to One and YBM Premier positions require at least one year of continuous full-time EFL teaching experience with adults in a school setting.
Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
** Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime **
Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
1. PREPAID Round trip airfare.
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
3. Employer contributions to national medical insurance and pension plans.
4. Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses.
5. Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
6. 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, Japanese, or Chinese language classes.
7. Visa processing costs reimbursed.
1. Undergraduate degree (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference).
2. Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL certification.