ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Literature, Math and Blogging (ICT/Writing) Teachers Needed in Thailand
Date 2013-06-02 10:06:32 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Teaching positions start date is as soon as possible for ongoing school year. The following are the remaining open positions.
EP Literature Teacher:Teaching grades 7, 8 and 9 Literature for 15 hours a week to 1 class each of grades 7, 8 and 9 (5 hours per week per class). The school is a public, mixed (boy/girl) school located in the Huay Kwang area of Bangkok.
EP Literature Teacher:Teaching grades 9 and 10 Literature for 20 hours a week to 2 classes each of grades 9 and 10 (5 hours per week per class). The school is a public, mixed (boy/girl) school located in Rangsit area near Rangsit University.
EP Math Teacher:Teaching grades 7 and 8 Math (Pre-Algebra and Algebra) for 20 hours a week to 2 classes each of grades 7 and 8 (5 hours per week per class). The school is a public, mixed (boy/girl) school located in Future Park area of Rangsit near Dream World.
EP Math Teacher:Teaching grades 9 and 10 Math (Geometry and Advanced Math) for 20 hours a week to 2 classes each of grades 9 and 10 (5 hours per week per class). The school is a public, mixed (boy/girl) school located in Future Park area of Rangsit near Dream World.
EP Digital Writing (Blogging) Teacher:Teaching 18 hours a week to 4 classes each of grade 8 (2 classes at 2hrs/week & 2 classes at 1hr/week), grade 10 (2 classes at 2hrs/week & 2 classes at 1hr/week) and grade 12 (2 classes at 2hrs/week & 2 classes at 1hr/week). The school is a public, mixed (boy/girl) school located in Future Park area of Rangsit near Dream World.
EP Primary Math Teacher:Teaching grades 1 to 3 mathematics and health for 18 hours a week to one class each of grades 1 to 3 (5 hours per week per class of math and 1 hour per week per class of health).
• 39,000 baht salary per month plus 500 baht per hour over 80 teaching hours/monthly.
• 12 month academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits.
*No unpaid months or reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours
• Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
• End of Contract bonus up to 30,000 baht.
• Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum.
• BUPA medical insurance paid.
• BUPA dental insurance paid.
• 1-2 weeks paid vacation (additional week for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
• All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
*These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
• 2-4 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
• Assistance in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL).
• Visa extension, work permit, and teacher’s license paid by BFITS.
• Required "Thai Culture Course" for Work Permit/Visa paid by company.
• Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
• Airport pickup. (if needed)
• Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
• Western Management.
• Teaching hours range from 15-25 a week.
• Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class with air conditioned classrooms.
• School hours are approximately 08.00-15.30 Monday to Friday.
• Curriculum already developed and lesson plans provided to teacher.
• All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in digital format on a notebook computer: Teacher Editions, Student Editions, Interactive Chalkboard (pre-made powerpoints), Examview Test Generator, etc.
* Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors so Power Point experience is needed.
• Teach assigned subjects to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
• Adapt and deliver power point lessons from Interactive Chalkboard (pre-made Power Points) provided by BFITS.
• Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
PLEASE NOTE: All lessons are delivered via notebook computer using Powerpoint.
IT skills are a prerequisite of this position.
• Maintain weekly office hours.
• Maintain student grading/assessment using company online Learning Management System.
• Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if/when needed).
• Native English Speaker (Passport and Degree from USA, Canada, UK, Australia).
• Bachelor's Degree (preference given to degrees in education or content area wishing to teach).
• TEFL/TESOL Certification.
• Police Clearance.
• Basic Office/IT Skills.
• One or more years teaching experience preferred (non-experienced teachers will be considered provided they have degrees specific to the content to be taught).
BFITS is a leading provider of English education programs to government and private schools throughout Thailand. We are a full service educational company providing a comprehensive learner-centered experience. As such, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive approach to the learning experience.
Our use of technology allows us to tailor a program to suit the need of the learner and school while maintaining a high standard of education and low cost. BFITS works collaboratively as a team with our schools to provide the best responsive educational programs.
We are not a recruiter, we are an educational service provider who employs teachers directly.
If you're serious about making a significant impact on our students, please consider Bright Future International Training & Services.