ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
PT ESL Teacher Position Houston, Texas USA
Date 2013-06-07 09:06:00 Location : North America
We are seeking a temporary (6 week assignment) part-time professional ESL teacher to teach an individual, adult learner in Business English. The instructor will evaluate student performance; advise on ESL training needs; and adapt and develop instructional materials. Instructor will also need to establish rapport and achieve results with the student.
Teacher will instruct 3 hours daily, M-F.
- Minimum MA/MS + 3 years or BA/BS + 5 year of recent and successful teaching experience to adult English learners.
- Teaching experience in all levels of ESL from basic skills through college-preparation courses, including writing,
- Knowledge of ESL teaching methodologies and ESL instructional materials.
- Knowledge and experience regarding ESL testing and assessments, validation, placement methods, and program review including measuring student learning outcomes.
- Native-speaker fluency in spoken and written English.
Education: Bacherlors degree Master’s degree (preferred) or higher in one of the following disciplines: TESOL / TESL / TEFL; ESL / EFL; Applied English Linguistics (or Linguistics) or education with a TESL emphasis from an accredited college or university.
Local candidates only – The Woodlands, TX 77380. Authorized to work without sponsorship currently or at any time in the future.