ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full Time Native English Teachers Needed in Thailand
Date 2013-06-12 07:06:17 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
AYC is a highly reliable organization among top three in education in Thailand. We deal with exchange students, summer camps, work and travel, scholarship and study abroad programs along with our English Learning Experience Program for about twelve years.
Currently, we are working around 220 native English speakers in 80 schools all over Thailand and we are the biggest teacher placement organization here. Be sure that we have been successfully placing teachers who want to work in Thailand for over ten years.
Be hurry and secure your job!
Although, we have placed our new teachers already, fortunately we have some new openings.
Limited positions for new schools:
- 2 positions down South
- 1 position up North
- 1 position in Bangkok
- Teaching in Kindergarten, Primary, secondary and high school levels.
- 24 hours of teaching per week maximum (our average is 20 hours). Teachers need to stay at the school from 07:30 to 16:00.
- Salary between 32 k - 38 k depending on qualification and experience.
- 10,000 thb contract end bonus per semester (5 months).
- 7500 thb re signing bonus for each subsequent contract per semester (5 months).
- Visa - Work Permit and associated expenses will be covered.
- Accommodation assistance and transportation to your school.
- 24 hour support.
- Health/Accident insurance.
- Fair foreign management
For application, please kindly send your; a) resume b) scans of passport and latest degree c) a recent photograph.
Applicants who cannot meet our requirements will not be responded.