ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
70 Female Teachers Needed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Date 2013-07-13 11:07:01 Location : Middle East
PNU is one of Saudi Arabia’s largest and most prestigious universities. We are currently recruiting qualified NATIVE SPEAKERS of English to fill the positions with the university.
• 100% Female staff
• Nationality: US, UK, South African
• Native English Speaker
• Must Hold one of the two following options:
• English related Degree( BA/BS, MA/MS, or Phd) Or, A Degree in Any Field Along with a CELTA/TEFL/TESOL of 120hours or more in person (no online Certifications)
• 2 years teaching experience
Pay and Benefits:
• Basic Salary $3,000 to $3,500
• Free Single furnished housing provided
• Round trip tickets provided
• Complete Medical insurance provided
• Free transportation to work and back provided (very short commute)
• Iqama issued within 10 working days of arrival
• 20 contact hours and 40 working hours per week
• Location is Riyadh Saudi Arabia
• Start date is August 17th 2013
NOTE: Please specify “Position at Princess Nora University” as the subject of your email.