ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach in Turkey
Date 2013-07-21 06:07:15 Location : Middle East
- KG Homeroom Teachers (FEMALE)
- Primary Homeroom Teachers (FEMALE)
- English Teachers (Middle School/High School)
- Social Studies Teacher
Applicants should be native speakers and they should have a degree, PGCE (or equivalent), CELTA/DELTA, TESOL and/or plenty of experience in the field.
We offer a very competitive package:
1) A tax free salary of 2000-2500 USD per month.
2) Return trip ticket.
3) Assistance with accommodation.
4) Free medical insurance.
5) Annual paid sick leave.
6) Free transport to and from school.
7) Free lunch at the school.
8) 50% discount on education for your child or children.
9) A paid 45 day holiday on resigning of a new contract.
The Güney Education Group has seven schools in Gaziantep with almost 3400 students and 225 teachers. All schools are modern and well equipped with a smartboard in each classroom.
Gaziantep is a thriving industrial city with almost 2 million citizens. It has many places of historical interest and areas of natural beauty. Our teachers enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle with good savings potential as well.