ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching position in China
Date 2013-09-05 10:09:18 Location : Asia:China
It is amazing that we can meet in this planet. Do you want to explore more about the east of this world? Do you want to have a chance to Work and Walk in China? Join Beijing pinco!
1. Willing to stay for at least 3 months
2. No younger than 19
3. Native English speaker or near native speaker
4. Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required
5. Although it adds to your experience, no pre-existing Chinese language skill is required,
Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday
18~23 classes per week, each class lasting 45 mins.
September through December, and March through June terms, with possibilities to teach during semester breaks
1. 5000~12,000 RMB per month,
2. 3000-8000 air ticket reimbursed.
3. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support
4. Private living accommodations
5. Airport pick-up and welcome dinner
6. Orientation upon arrival
7. Medical and accident insurance
8. Program supervision and emergency service
9. Guaranteed school placement
10. Airport seeing-off after the completion of the program
11. Low-stress employment, discussing topics of your choice, without disciplinary or grading responsibilities