ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2013-09-05 10:09:51 Location : Oceania
About the Job
English teacher/trainer (Candidates that do not meet specific criteria will not be considered for this role)
Baxter Institute is a leading RTO delivering accredited courses to local and international students.
We are seeking a professional candidate to join our expanding ESL department as a trainer. This role will involve delivering Certificate courses in ESL, as well as doing all related filing, admin and resource development. Initially working as a casual trainer, the role may become part-time or full-time depending on work performance and student feedback.
We are currently looking for trainers to work Monday-Tuesday mornings at St Albans, Wednesday-Thursday mornings at St Albans, Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning at Springvale, as well as Friday morning and then all day Saturday-Sunday in the city.
Candidates must hold:
• TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
One or more of the following approved qualifications:
• B Ed with TESL/TESOL as a method
• Diploma of Education with TESL/TESOL as a method
• TESL/TESOL within Graduate Certificate in Education
• Graduate Certificate in TESL/TESOL
• Graduate Diploma in TESL/TESOL
Appropriate Masters degrees which include a TESOL specialisation such as:
• Masters of Arts (TESL/TESOL)
• Masters of Teaching (TESL/TESOL)
• Masters of Applied Linguistics
Preferred (in addition to one of the above essential qualifications):
• Primary or secondary teaching experience.
• Experience teaching Certificates I-IV ESL.
Send your cover letter and resume to:
Leigh Dwyer (ESL Course Coordinator)
# 9650 0367
(Hourly rate may be negotiable)