ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Excellent Job Vacancies Native English Language Lecturers in Oman (Nizwa, Ibri)
Date 2013-09-08 06:09:12 Location : Middle East
Excellent Job Vacancies
Native English Language Lecturers
To Start work immediately (in a week time)
Hawthorn Muscat is recruiting Native English Language Lecturers to work in the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences located in Nizwa and Ibri cities of the Sultanate of Oman.
• Candidate must have at least a Bachelor Degree in a related filed.
• Minimum 3 Years teaching experience.
• Must have teaching qualification like, TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certificates.
• Master in Linguistics, TESOL or TEFL will be an advantage.
• Tax free Salary between 900 – 975 Omani Riyal per month depending on qualifications and experience. Note: 1 Omani Riyal = 2.6 USD.
• 60 Omani Riyal monthly traveling allowance.
• Suitable furnished accommodation with water and electricity bills paid.
• 60 days paid annual leave.
• One year contract, renewable by mutual agreement.
• Air tickets provided.
• Medical insurances provided. Visa Provided.