ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Education Coordinator at Houston Center
Date 2013-09-10 11:09:25 Location : North America
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- Oversee the quality of instructional delivery of educational program.
- Coordinate all educational administrative duties: implement class procedures and policies, organize term student intake, placement testing, administer and correct placement tests.
- Organize student lists of class levels and placements, schedule teachers/classes, schedule classrooms, and prepare student grades and certificates.
- Substitute and teach classes as required, depending on enrollment.
- Hire and supervise instructional staff.
- Masters' Degree in related field and three years' experience in EFL/TESOL
- Strong organizational and supervising skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, changing atmosphere
- Computer knowledge: Microsoft office (Word, and Excel), Outlook, familiarity with social media a plus
- Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, collaborative team builder
- Cross-cultural or international experience
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (In the SUBJECT area of your e-mail indicate Houston Education Coordinator Position):
Include the following information:
1) Cover letter confirming that you fulfill the credential requirements and have the required experience. Provide a brief summary of your educational philosophy, your teaching experience, your reasons for wanting to join LCI, and the dates of your availability.
2) Your complete Resume
3) Letters of Reference (2-3)
NOTE: All applicants will be contacted to verify receipt of information. If you do not hear from us within three days please resend your application materials.
- See more at: http://careers.tesol.org/jobs/5667802/education-coordinator-at-houston-center#sthash.CGcbC2vn.dpuf