ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Speakers Needed in Suratthani
Date 2013-09-16 07:09:36 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Learning Network provides educational services to teachers, young children and adult learners in Suratthani, South Thailand. Our services include ESL training and certification for new teachers, together with an induction course specifically tailored to the school that the teacher has applied for. Successful applicants will be placed in the school, receiving all the benefits and training by Learning Network Education Service. This is a wonderful opportunity for a teacher to develop their skills while gaining more Global TESOL qualifications creating exciting career opportunities as an ESL teacher.
With Learning Network Education Service the successful applicant will receive
- Global TESOL Certification (The world's largest TESOL Provider)
- Free accommodation while training in Suratthani City
- Induction to Suratthani.
- Induction to the school and surrounding area.
- Work visa and permit.
Learning Network Compensation
• Full Time Contract Duration: 5 months (starting November, 2013)
• Monthly Salary of 33,000Baht
• 10,000B Completion Bonus
• Overtime paid at 300Baht per hour
• Monday – Friday
• Days off (Sat &Sun, Public Holidays)
Key requirements include:
• Native speaker from U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand with a Degree (Others need not apply please),
• TESOL Training and Certificate provided.
• A desire to develop in the ESL teaching profession.
• Experience using word, excel and power point for teaching and assessment purposes.
• A willingness to be actively involved in extra curricular activities (parent meetings, children’s parties etc)
• Good written and spoken communication skills while showing ability to work under pressure.