ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2013-10-10 10:10:22 Location : Oceania
Wickham Point IDC
Qualified teachers sought to teach English language skills to our clients from a variety of backgrounds
Based at Australia`s largest onshore immigration facility, Wickham Point provides care for a diverse range of clients in a number of different accommodation styles.
Reporting to the Programs Manager, the ESL Teacher will work with a varied student base to teach a Variety of English Language and Life skills. Our ESL Teachers work with out Programs & Activities team to ensure our Clients maintain a positive and healthy Community through providing educational, sporting, recreational & leisure activities, as well as providing support in religious, spiritual and pastoral care as necessary.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate education programs to cater for Family groups, children, youths and adults.
- Empowering clients by encouraging them to utilize their special interests &skills.
- To supervise and manage any client or external volunteer recruited to assist with this area of activity.
To be successfully considered for this role you will have:
- Australian recognised tertiary qualifications in Education
- Formal Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL) qualifications. Please note, without separate and formal TESOL qualification your application will not be considered for this positin.
- Experience in teaching English as a Second Language to a variety of students
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for education and learning.
- Experience in working with people from diverse religious and/or cultural backgrounds will be highly advantageous
This position will challenge your skills, focus your people skills, and assist people in a vulnerable situation. This is a chance to work in a culturally diverse, dynamic, fast paced team and develop your career in a workplace like no other.
This opportunity won`t last; all applications must be received by 15th October 2013 to be considered. Don`t wait, apply now to start your new adventure