ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Come Teach in Shanghai!
Date 2013-11-01 10:11:59 Location : Asia:China
Shanghai Learning Institute has almost doubled its teaching staff since June 2011 and with 15 locations throughout the metro area we need to increase our staff again. Why? Because we offer our young students the best learning environment in Shanghai. Using Longman materials we instill this spirit of learning and enthusiasm in our teaching staff as well as all of the support team. From marketing to sales, from customer care to academics, the team is bursting with enthusiasm. At Shanghai Learning our instructors have at their fingertips leading edge teaching tools.
These tools combined with Longman books and teaching methodology make Shanghai Learning Institute the premier School for the young learners of Shanghai.
· Longman Materials, methodology and tools
· Best Teaching Facilities in Shanghai
· Competitive Salary+ Paid Overtime
· Promotional Opportunities
· Company Paid Insurance
· Extensive Training
· Relocation Allowance
· Housing Assistance
· Assist in Processing all Legal Documents
· Contract Ending Bonus
· All Chinese National Holiday + 5 personal holidays
· Five day work week
· Native English Speaker as recognized by the Shanghai Educational Bureau ( US, Canada, UK, Australia and NZ)
· Bachelors Degree + Two years related teaching experience
· Clean Police Record
· Work Weekends teaching young learners
· Sign 15 month contract
If you are interested AND qualified, please send a resume, recent photo and cover letter explaining why you feel YOU will add a value to the Pearson Teaching team
PLEASE REFER TO THIS WWW SITE WHEN APPLYING