ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Free Flights and High Salary For First Year Teachers, Couples Welcome
Date 2013-11-03 02:11:25 Location : Asia:China
Salary and Benefits
• Excellent salary of 11,000-13,000 CNY
• Airport pick-up and free hotel for up to 2 weeks
• Orientation and training on arrival, plus ongoing training and support
• Legal Z visa provided
• Teach students aged 3-14
• 5,000 RMB flight and relocation stipend
• Housing assistance
• 11 paid national holidays
• End of contract bonus from 3,000-5,000 RMB
• Paid overtime
We need energetic English teachers who are passionate about educating young learners in Shanghai. The students range from ages 3 to 14. Local co-teachers are provided in all kindergarten classes and assistance is provided in classes with older students. Use a curriculum that has been developed over the last 20 years and is constantly modified by feedback from teachers on the ground and other education professionals.
While based in solid TEFL principles, there is also a strong emphasis on having fun!
• Average of 20 teaching hours and 10 office hours per week
• Office hours scheduled around classes
• 2.5 days off per week
• Wednesday through Sunday schedule for all teachers, Mondays and Tuesdays off
Shanghai – Megacity
Shanghai is one of the world’s greatest cities. As the economic and cultural center of China, a vibrant nightlife, boisterous markets, access to every type of local and international cuisine, and enough entertainment to keep one busy for a lifetime earns Shanghai the nickname “Pearl of the Orient.“
Shanghai is by far the most vibrant and progressive city in China with the greatest diversity of people from all corners of the globe. We’ve never met a teacher who didn’t enjoy all that Shanghai has to offer!
Requirements for Teaching in China
• 120 hour TEFL certificate or 2 years of teaching experience.
If you don’t have a TEFL, we work with the cheapest provider we know of offering a certificate that we know the Chinese government accepts, and they also happen to have a great course! They offer our teachers a 10% discount of their already low price. If you have less than 2 years of formal teaching experience, chances are this 120 hour course will be required. Take advantage of the discount through this link only. You must enter coupon code itefli6801coupon in order to receive the discount. If you would like more invitation on the course, click here, but make sure you use the above link with the coupon code to receive your discount.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Experience with children required, preference given to those with formal classroom experience
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Available for a full 12 month commitment
• Lots of passion for teaching, Chinese culture, and adventure.