ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English program director wanted in Peru
Date 2013-11-03 02:11:06 Location : South America
Proyecto Peru is a small school that is looking for a person willing to work for at least year here in the heart of historic Cusco. We do not provide travel fare or accommodation. We can, however, help you find an appropriate living situation and will pay for your work accordingly!
• BA/S in relative field
• TEFL/CELTA Teaching experience
• Intermediate Spanish
• Ambitious with patience and persistence. All are essential for this job
• Directing or managing experience
• Experience in Latin America
• Overall responsibility for day-to-day management of all aspects of the English school/program
• Ensure that teachers are prepared with all materials and instruction for a variety of classes and differing class structures.
• Hold/Attend regular meetings with management updating them on progress of school in different areas.
• Effective marketing of school finding new opportunities for growth.
• Hold meetings (in Spanish) with prospective clients, outlining the program and selling it.
• Maintain effective communication with clients, keeping them up-to-date on student progress and handling the finances for each contract.
• Continually work to keep a curriculum that is both flexible and relevant to clients.
• Teaching: either as a substitute or for other classes based on schedule.
• Willingness to work flexible hours.