ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in Vietnam
Date 2013-11-03 02:11:40 Location : Southeast Asia
You can make a real difference at Fisherís SuperKids by joining us in giving students what not many other schools can: an environment of positive influence, quality, happiness, love and growth beyond English skills through a variety of extracurricular activities such as field trips, summer camps and other events throughout the year.
The fact that the US State Department chose Fisher's SuperKids to implement the Access Microscholarship English Program for underprivileged students in Central Vietnam speaks for our quality and reputation.
You wonít be disappointed!
- Bachelorís degree
- TESOL certificate or equivalent
- Clean criminal background check
Please be sure to include a cover letter, resume and two letters of recommendation.
WHY MANY TEACHERS LOVE WORKING AND LIVING IN DANANG:
- We have one of the finest and most pristine beaches in the world as voted by Forbes Magazine.
- Opportunities to travel with easy access to many popular world heritage sites such as the Imperial city of Hue, ancient town Hoi An, My Son Holy Land and the Cham Islands (great for scuba diving and snorkeling) as well as neighboring countries including Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and China.
- Lots of places of interest to explore
- Low cost of living with a more relaxing pace of life.
- Great local foods as well as international cuisine including Thai, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Italian and Western dishes.
- Good environment and high security
- Networking and fellowship opportunities with like-minded expats and locals.
WHAT WORKING AT FISHERíS SUPERKIDS MEANS FOR YOU:
- We offer a unique working environment that helps you grow professionally as a teacher and feel satisfied as you see the impacts of your teaching.
- We provide lots of logistical, professional and personal support for teachers.
- We are a leading and most reputable school in English programs for children in central Vietnam.
- We pay teachers enough to cover the expenses and put away for savings.
- The management team has a combined 30 years of experience in teaching English as a second language and can provide lots of professional support for teachers.
- We care a lot about our students and place a great emphasis on developing good character and confidence for our students as well. This is one reason why the US State Department and Consulate General chose us to implement the special program for underprivileged Vietnamese students.
- We are professional while maintaining a very supportive and friendly work environment.
- We provide the best support system with the smallest class size.
- We provide opportunities for teachers to make a difference in the studentsí lives and help them become successful, as well as opportunities for charity work.
- We are committed to fulfilling contractual terms and are truthful in dealing with teachers, parents and students.
- We provide professional development support and training as well as teachers and staff retreats.
- We provide personal support and opportunities for fun and relaxation.
- We care about the quality of our work, are honest and legal in everything we do. This will give you the peace of mind needed to enjoy work and life.
- Whether you have taught before or are new to the field, you will finish strong with much more teaching experience under your belt.