Native English speakers needed in the North East of China
Date 2013-11-03 02:11:37 Location : Other:China
´7,200 - ´9,000 per month
22 hours basic contract
Free transport to teaching sites
21 day paid leave per contract period
Up to 14 days unpaid leave
Weekly Chinese class (courses commence twice per year)
7000RMB contract completion bonus
Work visa processing
Chinese medical check paid
Safe, secure and reliable employer, est. August 2000.
BDW Foreign Language School is the premier language training centre and is the largest and longest established school of its kind in Changchun, Jilin province. The school has been American and British managed since its conception in 2000. We pride ourselves on offering legal and straightforward contracts that clearly state all your benefits and entitlements. What you see is what you get!
We currently have three vacancies for the following:
- 12 month contract - 22 teaching hours/week; ´7,200. Teaching children aged 3 to 18.
What we offer:
- a fair contract that delivers precisely what it states
- on going training and development irrespective of experience
- classes taught with the support of a Chinese teacher
- school managed and furnished accommodation
What we need:
- ability to work a minimum 12 month contract
- native English speakers from the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand.
- a Bachelors degree