ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ALWAYS needs potential full time teachers!
Date 2013-11-06 08:11:02 Location : Asia:China
1. Free fully furnished unshared accommodation with free internet access and telephone.
2. Free health insurance including hospital and emergency treatments in China.
3. Government invitation letter and working permit to apply for a working Z visa
4. Four weeks paid holidays for one year contract except public holidays.
5. RMB10,000.00 for air ticket for one year contract.
6. 25 hours teaching per week, RMB8000 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour.
7. 20 hours teaching per week, RMB6000 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour.
8. All our classrooms are equipped with Smartboard and ready-made slides are provided to accompany all of our curriculum.
9. Free professional TESOL and Smartboard training upon your arrival.
10. With No office hours.
11. Free pick up and see off at the airport.
Native English speakers from America, Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand.
Must enjoy teaching! Be responsible and motivated!
College degree in any subject!
Between the age of 21 and 50 in good health.
Be able to commit to one year contract.
Have no criminal record of any kind.
To start from late Feb. 2014 to Jan. 2015.
Please email the following copies for your application:
1. Your resume.
2. Your college diploma and TESOL.
3. Your passport copy and Your recent passport-type photo.