ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in China with Liangban ESL! English
Date 2013-11-07 05:11:55 Location : Asia:China
Looking to have fun and save money?
Liangban ESL Recruiting Agency is looking for Native English teachers who are interested in teaching English throughout China!
1. A competitive salary between 7,000 and 15,000RMB per month (salary based solely on location)
2. Vacation days and 2 days off per week
3. A Chinese assistant instructor in the classroom
4. Flight reimbursement on completion of the contract
5. Free furnished apartment or housing allowance
6. Visa Assistance
7. Structured lesson plans
1. A genuine love and interest for young learners is a must!
2. Confident, outgoing personality with boundless energy
3. A sincere interest in Chinese culture
4. You must be in good health and have a clean criminal record
5. A college or university degree is preferred.
6. Experience with children and a TEFL are a plus, but not required
Why Liangban ESL Recruiting Agency?
We believe in giving each of our teachers direct, personal attention, just as we hope you will give your students! We understand the English teaching world and we care about both our teachers and their students. When you start at your school our support does not end there. We are here to help you through your year of cultural challenges and adventures.