ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Language Teacher
Date 2013-11-09 21:11:42 Location : Europe
We specialize in teaching General and Business English courses, as well as English for Specific Purposes. Additionally we offer one-on- one courses that are designed to fulfill individual needs of our clients who are primarily working professionals.
Having such a wide range of products and offering the highest standard of services we are positive that we are the best company to work for.
We are currently looking for American/Canadian native speakers to join our team
Successful candidates should have the following:
Optimistic with a ‘can do’ attitude
Energetic and flexible
Enthusiastic and a passionate for teaching
High interpersonal and leadership skills that will motivate clients
A BA diploma
A minimum of 1 year teaching experience, although we will consider newly qualified teachers
A recognized certificate in TEFL /CELTA or equivalent welcomed
For the teacher we offer a legal full-time contract, that includes:
· administrative support in obtaining work permits and work visas
· a competitive local salary
· a bonus scheme based on performance
· career advancement opportunities
· support of a methodologistand teaching aids
· on the job and outside training sessions
· a dynamic teaching staff and friendly American environment
· excellent working conditions (spacious, well-equipped modern classrooms - DVD players and TV sets in every classroom, air-conditioning, kitchen access and internet access)
· opportunities to gain non-teaching skills such as customer service and sales, time management, etc.
Please send your cover letter and resume (preferred with a photo). Interviews for the position will be conducted through Skype video conferencing.