ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English-Speaking teachers are wanted in Qingdao, Shandong, China
Date 2013-11-11 10:11:29 Location : Asia:China
Where you will stay:
China, with its long and charming history and rapid development, are attracting more and more people from different countries to visit and live in such a beautiful country.
Shandong, is the origin of Chinese culture, where Confucius and other famous philosophers came from. Here in Shandong, you not only can experience the real tradition and culture of ancient China, but can visit one of the most famous mountains - Mountain Tai, the beautiful seashore city- Qingdao, the end to heaven- where the first Chinese Emperor in Qin Dynasty travelled at his last minute, as well as enjoy delicious seafood and many fresh fruits at any season.
1: Teaching English as a Second Language.
2: Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development.
3: Supervising test and exams and giving level tests.
4: Counseling students.
5: Participating in the schools social program including Extra Curricular Activities.
6: Participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school.
7: Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by the school.
1. Native English speaker American, British, Canadian or Australian preferred.
2. Bachelor's degree or above. TEFL, ESOL-TESOL certificate holder is essential.
3. The candidate should love teaching, be responsible for and be patient with students, be willing to cooperate with colleagues in a good teamwork spirit.
4. Like/love children, good communication, organizational and management skills.
5. Cooperate with training specialist to finish teaching training course as scheduled.
6. To help improve the company's employees' both written and spoken English through various kinds of teaching methods; Also to follow up students' progress, coach students in accordance to their needs.
Salary RMB 7-10,000 per month, depends on your background and qualification.
Housing: Apartment will be provided.