ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
TEACHERS NEEDED IN BEIHAI SUNSHINE BEACH CITY (LTC)
Date 2013-11-15 08:11:30 Location : Asia:China
LTC Language Training School is a private school offering both children's and adults' classes in English. Our class sizes tend to be small with an emphasis on fun!
Teachers are expected to teach 18 hours per week, not including preparation time, which depends on the individual.
We are looking for teachers who are creative, enthusiastic, flexible, and view teaching as a rewarding experience special preference given to those with experience teaching children.
We look forward to hearing from you and will do our best to answer any and all questions that you may have, from daily life in Beihai, to the school and its educational practices, to whatever you may come up with.
Vacancy:( 2)to start as soon as possible
. Teaching hours: 18 hours a week;
• Prepare, lead and conduct lessons that connect and engage students
• creatively utilize and develop supplementary materials when necessary
• Assess student development and maintain class records
• Salary: RMB 7000-8000 per month depending on experience and teaching skills;
• Free accommodation: well furnished apartment;
• Yearly flight reimbursement: USD $1000/
• 12 months accident insurance for a one-year contract;
• A legal Z Work Visa and Expert Certificate provided;
• Arrival Support: Airport pick-up;
• No office hours. The occasional meeting & social events ONLY
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent
• TEFL/TESL certificate
• Native speaker of English as the first language
• Teaching experience, a plus
Please contact:BETH GONG OR