ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Intensive English Conversation Teaching Positions
Date 2013-11-15 09:11:38 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Positions starting as soon as possible. The following are the remaining open positions.
* Possibility to renew contract for another academic year for additional pay and bonuses in March 2014.
Secondary Grades 8 and 9 ICEP Teacher: Teaching intensive English program for 21 hours a week to 7 classes (3 hours per class per week). The school is a private all boys school located in Chinatown area of Bangkok.
Secondary Grades 7 to 9 ICEP Teacher: Teaching intensive communicative English program and writing for 24 hours a week to 8 classes (3 hours per class per week). The school is a public mixed (boy/girl) school located in Rangsit area near Rangsit University.
• 35,000 baht salary per month plus 500 baht per hour over 100 teaching hours/monthly.
• 11 month academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits.
*No unpaid months or reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours
• Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
• End of Contract bonus up to 30,000 baht.
• Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum.
• BUPA medical insurance paid.
• BUPA dental insurance paid.
• 1-2 weeks paid vacation (additional week for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
• All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
*These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
• 2-4 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
• Assistance in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL).
• Visa extension, work permit, and teacher’s license paid by BFITS.
• Required "Thai Culture Course" for Work Permit/Visa paid by company.
• Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
• Airport pickup. (if needed)
• Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
• Western Management.
• Teaching hours range from 15-25 a week.
• Class sizes range from 25-40 students per class with air conditioned classrooms.
• School hours are approximately 08.00-15.30 Monday to Friday.
• Curriculum and lesson plans are already developed and provided to teacher.
• All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in digital format on a notebook computer: Teacher Editions, Student Editions, Interactive Chalkboard (pre-made powerpoints), Examview Test Generator, etc.
* Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors so Power Point experience is needed.
• Teach assigned subjects to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
• Adapt and deliver power point lessons from Interactive Chalkboard (pre-made Power Points) provided by BFITS.
• Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
PLEASE NOTE: All lessons are delivered via notebook computer using Powerpoint.
IT skills are a prerequisite of this position.
• Maintain weekly office hours.
• Maintain student grading/assessment using company online Learning Management System.
• Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if/when needed).
• Native English Speaker (Passport and Degree from USA, Canada, UK, Australia).
• Bachelor's Degree (preference given to degrees in education or content area wishing to teach).
• TEFL/TESOL Certification.
• Police Clearance.
• Basic Office/IT Skills.
• One or more years teaching experience preferred (non-experienced teachers will be considered provided they have degrees specific to the content to be taught).
BFITS is a leading provider of English education programs to government and private schools throughout Thailand. We are a full service educational company providing a comprehensive learner-centered experience. As such, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive approach to the learning experience.
Our use of technology allows us to tailor a program to suit the need of the learner and school while maintaining a high standard of education and low cost. BFITS works collaboratively as a team with our schools to provide the best responsive educational programs.
We are not a recruiter, we are an educational service provider who employs teachers directly.
If you're serious about making a significant impact on our students, please consider Bright Future International Training & Services.