ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Speaking Teachers and English Camp Assistants
Date 2014-03-18 10:03:56 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
1. Full-time position starting May 6, 2014
School Location: Krabi, southern Thailand
To be considered for the above positions, you must be a native speaker of English and HAVE a degree in any field. Some experiences teaching Thai children are preferred but not necessary.
- Teaching primary and secondary school students, 18-20 hours/week (The teacher works Mondays-Fridays, 8:00-16:00 hrs.)
- Salary: 30,000-35,000 per month, depending on experiences
- Working visa (Non-immigrant B visa) and work permit are facilitated by the school.
- Internet access at the school
- Accommodation is assisted to find in a walking distance to the school. The costs range from 3,500 – 4,000 baht/month.
- Starting date: May 6, 2014 Finishing date: March 31, 2015 (with possibility of extension, depending upon your performance)
2. English Camp Assistants/Trainees (Part-time, start May 1, 2014)
Language Services in Ayutthaya is looking for native English speakers who are currently looking for teaching jobs in Thailand but have no confidence in teaching Thai children. LS wants to offer you opportunities to gain teaching experiences as English Camp Assistants. Those who plan to come to Thailand and want some holiday jobs are also welcome to apply. Our English camp projects deal with fun activities such as games, songs, natural conversations, sightseeing, and cultural differences for kids aged 7 -16. The activities focus on enhancing confidence, attitudes, and communication skills. One of the advantages to join our English camps is a chance to see different places in Thailand, meet new people, and make a difference to many lives. Ideal English camp staff should have a sense of humor, cheerful personality, be friendly and flexible. Accommodation, meals, transportation, and a stipend of 500-700 baht per day are offered to the selected candidates. You will work and learn teaching techniques from our experienced teaching team. Our former English Camp assistants/trainees used our projects as a bridge to apply for their full-time teaching positions in Thailand. Come to gain confidence in teaching with us! There is no fee to join the program. Call us at the numbers below to set up an interview at our main office in Ayutthaya or over Skype. All of the assistants will be awarded certificates of teaching experiences from LS after completing at least 3 months of attachment to our programs.