ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
+Teach Shanghai+Free flights+High salary+No experience required+Couples welcome+Immed
Date 2014-03-19 10:03:21 Location : Asia:China
Salary and Benefits
· Excellent salary of 11,000-13,000 CNY
· Airport pick-up and free hotel for up to 2 weeks
· Orientation and training on arrival, plus ongoing training and support
· Legal Z visa provided
· Teach students aged 3-14
· 5,000 RMB flight and relocation stipend
· Housing assistance
· 11 paid national holidays
· End of contract bonus from 3,000-5,000 RMB
· Paid overtime
· Couples who want to teach English in China together are encouraged to apply
We need energetic English teachers who are passionate about educating young learners in Shanghai. The students range from ages 3 to 14. Local co-teachers are provided in all kindergarten classes and assistance is provided in classes with older students. Use a curriculum that has been developed over the last 20 years and is constantly modified by feedback from teachers on the ground and other education professionals.
While based in solid TEFL principles, there is also a strong emphasis on having fun!
· Average of 20 teaching hours and 10 office hours per week
· Office hours scheduled around classes
· 2.5 days off per week
· Wednesday through Sunday schedule for all teachers, Mondays and Tuesdays off
Shanghai – Megacity
Shanghai is one of the world’s greatest cities. As the economic and cultural center of China, a vibrant nightlife, boisterous markets, access to every type of local and international cuisine, and enough entertainment to keep one busy for a lifetime earns Shanghai the nickname “Pearl of the Orient.“
Shanghai is by far the most vibrant and progressive city in China with the greatest diversity of people from all corners of the globe. We’ve never met a teacher who didn’t enjoy their teaching English jobs in Shanghai.
Requirements for Teaching in China
· 120 hour TEFL certificate or 2 years of teaching experience.
If you don’t have a TEFL, we work with the cheapest provider we know of offering a certificate that we know the Chinese government accepts, and they also happen to have a great course! They offer our teachers a 10% discount off their already low price. If you have less than 2 years of formal teaching experience, chances are this 120 hour course will be required. Take advantage of the discount through this link only: Best TEFL course for China. You must enter coupon code itefli6801coupon in order to receive the discount.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· Experience with children required, preference given to those with formal classroom experience
· Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Available for a full 12 month commitment
· Lots of passion for teaching, Chinese culture, and adventure.
How to apply—please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Online:
· Resume (.doc): updated with ALL dates in month/year format
· Recent photo (.jpg): professional looking yet casual
· Cover Letter (.doc): Outline where you have been, where you want to go, and how teaching in Shanghai fits into all of it. Include your earliest available start date.
Please put 1841-JF in the subject line. All applicants who meet the above outlined requirements will be contacted for an interview within 48 hours.
Our only goal is to help professional teachers find jobs where they are treated as professionals, which means we only work with the best schools in China. We provide continuous support throughout your contract. Not sure how to handle a situation? Ask us. We want to be there for you. Whether you are a seasoned teacher or if this is your first experience abroad, we are confident you will find our services are offered with respect and honesty. If this job ad is not what you are looking for, feel free to contact us with your inquiry. For more information