ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full Time teacher of English Speaking in China
Date 2014-03-23 09:03:30 Location : Asia:China
We hope you can be a member of our teaching family!
Description Salary and Benefits are as follows:
- Salary varies between 8000 – 12000 RMB/Month.
- We have three different kinds of contracts which you can choose from, as our foreign teachers may have different requirements. Depending on the contract you choose, we offer you assistance in finding an accommodation or in dealing with other practical issues of your daily life if needed. We also provide an accommodation allowance.
- Teacher’s schedules run from Monday to Friday, always during the daytime, no work on weekends and no office hours.
- Teaching content is only oral English teaching in class and we provide teaching material for you to base your lessons on.
Benefits of Teaching for us:
- Vacation allowance for the one year contract teachers
- We provide free tutoring of communication in Mandarin
- We provide medical insurance in case of an accident
- Bonuses for outstanding teachers which are awarded at the end of each teaching semester
- We provide a free pick-up at Tianjin or Beijing airport
Qualifications and suggestive requirements:
- We accept Native or European English Speakers
- EFL teaching experience is preferred but not essential
- A positive, reliable attitude and good communication skills are a must
- Preferred age for our teachers is between 23 and 60 years old
Required documents for qualified applicants:
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Photographs x3
- Photocopy of Passport details page
- Photocopy of Degree
- Photocopy of any professional qualifications such as TEFL, CELTA, etc.