ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Immediate Teachers Needed in Xian, China
Date 2014-03-24 10:03:30 Location : Asia:China
You will experience authentic Chinese culture in Xian, the famous cultural capital of China.
The cost of living here is much lower than China’s other large cities.
Teachers should be dynamic, enthusiastic individuals and create an active learning atmosphere. You’ll enjoy working with diligent Chinese students and a family-like working team.
Western Language Center offers all levels of English programs.
Please e-mail us a short cover letter and detailed resume containing your country of origin, contact information, qualifications, work experience by date (including the month and year) and a recent photograph.
* Free furnished apartment
* 20 teaching hours/week RMB6000/month
(6000RMB monthly salary +120 monthly utility fees)
* Teachers who rent apartment by themselves
* 20 teaching hours/week RMB7500/month
(6000RMB monthly salary+ 1380RMB monthly apartment rent allowances +120 monthly utility fees)
*Free services for hunting apartment.
Other benefits for all teachers:
*1,000 USD air tickets allowance (paid as bonus at the end of the 12-month contract)
* Visa Reimbursement: Z visa are covered by School when apply in China
* Hotel: 10 days paid by company upon arrival
*Chinese lessons: 3 hours per week intensive language program by professional Chinese teachers paid by School.
*Two days off each week, 14 paid holiday days a year
*Free apartment rent service.
• Native English speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• two years classroom teaching experience preferred
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
If you are interested in obtaining a position, please send the following documents
* Your resume / CV
* Scanned image of your passport
* Scanned image(s) of your degree certificate(s)
* Recent photo
* Scanned image(s) of your teaching certificate(s) (Tefol / Tesl)
* Recommendation from your last employers