ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native ESL Teacher in Inner Mongolia
Date 2014-04-02 02:04:07 Location : Asia:China
Hohhot, the capital of inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, lies at the center of Inner Mongolia, about 670 km (415 miles) from Beijing. It has a population of 1.5 million and covers an area of about 6,200 sq km. Hohhot is an important regional transport center and starting-off point for tours to Gegentala Grassland. As a historical and cultural city Hohhot has many ancient relics, including Zhaojun Tomb, Five Pagoda Temple, and White Tower. Almost all the universities of Inner Mongolia are located in Hohhot such as Inner Mongolia University, Inner Mongolia Normal University, Inner Mongolia University of Technology etc. (Please refer to the attachment for the images.)
Located in downtown Hohhot, Inner Mongolia our school specializes in English teaching for kids from 3 to 6 years old since 2003. We aim to become the leading kids’ English school in Hohhot. At present we have set up cooperative relationships with 12 top kindergartens in Hohhot. Nine of them are government-run kindergartens and the rest are private. With years of effort our teaching service has enjoyed a great reputation among kids, parents and kindergartens.
Every year our Chinese teachers participate in related training to improve teaching level. Meet once a week for teaching exchange. Our Chinese teachers are young girls who launch their slogans” Live in a happy life.” “Work hard.” and “Pursue happiness.”
A tour trip is organized every summer for our faculty members to share the fruit of our hard work for the whole year.
Our foreign teacher affairs started in 2009 and since then around 6 foreign teachers from different countries like UK, US, Canada, come to teach. Some of them are still working for us. We hope our foreign teachers have the sense of responsibility. They know kids, love kids and would dedicate themselves to this cause. On the other hand they may find comfortable living and working environment as well as easy-going colleagues here. We hope our foreign teachers enjoy themselves here.
1. Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Ireland
2. Bachelor Degree or higher Preferred
3. 20-40 years old
4. Associated Certificates Preferred
5. Teaching Experience Preferred esp. Pre-school Teaching Experience
6. Willing to dedicate him to English education
1. 6500RMB Monthly Salary with a yearly increase of 10 -15% (Teaching: 16 Hours & Office: 2 Hours per Week)
2. Paid Summer/Winter Holiday for One-year Contract (RMB 3000 for around 1.5 months)
3. RMB 6000 Air-ticket Subsidy for One-year Contract
4. Free Furnished Accommodation, washing machine, heating, internet, refrigerator provided
5. We will pick you up at Hohhot airport or train station and drop you off there when you leave.
6. Working Visa (Please get the documents ready for z visa application including passport, CV, degree, non-criminal record, medical check-up report, image.)
7. Free Mandarin Learning Course
8. Experience Mongolian Culture
It is my pleasure to welcome you to join us. If they are interested this position, please send CV and photo along with your questions to our email