ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
SECONDARY TEACHING POSITION ENGLISH STAGE 4-6
Date 2014-07-17 12:07:02 Location : Oceania
The Catholic Learning Community of Blessed John XXIII, is a modern developing complex comprised of John XXIII Catholic Primary School and St Marks Secondary College, currently catering to the needs of over 1,400 K-12 students. The College emphasises the intrinsic value of the student/teacher relationship, which focuses on making the student learning experience connected, relevant, differentiated and personalised.
It is characterised by a collaborative approach to teaching and learning, with teachers operating in an open professional learning community. We are an innovative school and welcome applications from suitably qualified applicants who are passionate, energetic educators. This position is a maternity leave block commencing asap and concluding at the end of the year. Experience in teaching Stage 6 English highly desirable.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate capacity to:
1. actively live and promote the College Mission, vision and values with a focus on developing responsible Christian Learners
2. actively support the College formation goals
3. ensure that all undertakings are student focused
4. ensure that each student is treated as a "whole" person who has individual needs
5. maintain high standards in teaching and learning
6. commit to developing strong teaching teams
7. ensure there is a strong relationship between the built environment, specifically in large collaborative learning spaces, the human domain and contemporary learning and teacher pedagogy
8. ensure that learning and teaching is personalised and that technology and other learning tools support students' learning
9. perform other duties that are assigned by the Principal
Name: Julia Audova
Phone: 9852 0500
Send application to
Mrs Jayne Campbell
Acting College Principal
St Mark's Catholic College
160 Perfection Avenue
STANHOPE GARDENS NSW 2768